Friday, December 31, 2010

I Won!

During December I followed the Garden Bloggers' Advent Calendar and was amazed that I actually managed to work the answer out from the anagram of letters that I had accumulated over the 24 days.  I was even more amazed when I won!  And yesterday my prize arrived in the post - this wonderful book, which was the answer to the anagram.  


It is a perfect book for winter nights as it is full of lots of little sections with all different snippets of information in.  I started it last night and know I'm going to really enjoy reading it, so thank you Sally for creating the puzzle and for my lovely prize.

I hope you all have a good end to the year and I wish you all a very happy, peaceful and prosperous 2011, it's been lovely getting to know you.

5 comments:

Anna said...

Yeaaaaaaay ~ well done you! This was one of my Christmas presents to myself and as you say Su it's the most perfect book for dipping into. Wishing you all the best for the New Year and look forward to getting to know you and your garden better.

Celia Hart said...

Happy New Year!

Anna Pavord is a superb writer - what a lovely book to win.

Celia

Jo said...

What a lovely prize, well done. Happy New Year, Su. Hope 2011 is filled with health, peace and happiness.

Marigold Jam said...

Just the job for a spot of armchair gardening! Happy New Year!

Jane

Anonymous said...

Hasn't that book got a gorgeous cover, the sort that would attract you to buying it. Add to that Anna Pavord's excellent garden writing and you have a treasure.. .enjoy and Happy New Year.