Wednesday, January 8, 2014

Exciting News!

Well I'm excited anyway! As some of you may know I work with two other people in a small business - The Treasure Tree.  We create interactive stories/resources for children, up to about the age of 8 and 9, that are both safe and fun with bright, colourful illustrations.  Up until now these have just been available via our website, but today our first iOS app has gone live in the App Store!


I can't even begin to explain the hours of work, from all of us, that have gone into converting the website version into the app, (including adding a narrated option) but the words 'steep learning curve' are very very accurate!

If you have an iPad and your own children, or work with children, or are just interested, then please download it - it's FREE for a limited time.  If you like it and feel able to leave us a rating/review as well that would be fantastic.

This link will take you directly to it in the iOS App Store where it looks just like this.


Now I'm off to have another cup of tea to celebrate!

9 comments:

Jo said...

Brilliant news. I'm sure it will be worth all the hard work. Well done.

Gina said...

Congratulations! I wish I had an iPad!

Celia Hart said...

I've just read it... and it's lovely! I can well imagine the hours of work ... and have no idea how you get the pictures to move when the screen is tapped.

Enjoy your tea... have a biscuit too xx

Anna said...

Great news Su - I hope that 'Cinderella' is the first of many. You certainly deserve that cuppa.

Anna said...

Great news Su - I hope that 'Cinderella' is the first of many. You certainly deserve that cuppa.

Mystic Quilter said...

Congratulations! I have been mulling over whether to buy and iPad ore not - a good excuse to take the plunge now.

Anonymous said...

Well done, I hope that it goes very well for you.

I have no idea what an ios app is...

elaine said...

Well done you - such an achievement

WendyK said...

I just spent several hours going through the whole of your blog. I just love your textile work, as I am currently making a fabric book of the sea, and have been to your favourite beach.
Your garden is a credit to you, and I have really enjoyed walking through it. I am a keen, but very frustrated gardener in wet and cold Wales ( Hope to move soon) You have some gorgeous plants that I couldn't grow here. Lost all of them.
I also have some helpers, as five feral cats decided they wanted to live here as well. One is on my lap now, getting dry after being outside.
I will now follow your blog with great interest.